DoD Client Information
Kennell and Associates provides support to DHA under contract W81XWH-08-C-0096.
Authorized Department of Defense personnel who wish to use the services of Kennell and Associates should contact the contract COR, Kim Frazier at 703-681-3636 or by email at Kim.Frazier@tma.osd.mil
Forms to request tasks from the COR are available at www.tricare.osd.mil/tps/P&SAS_TAF_Template.doc.
More information for DoD clients can be found at www.tricare.osd.mil/tps/PSAS.cfm.
GSA Client Information
The services of Kennell and Associates are now available through a GSA contract. GSA contracts are designed to streamline the ordering process and reduce the time from initial contact to commencement of work. Professional services are provided to federal government agencies with established hourly rates under various categories. Kennell and Associates holds GSA Contract GS-10F-0125V under Mission Oriented Business Improvement Services (MOBIS), Schedule 874. This schedule allows Kennell to offer services to Government agencies under the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
Consulting Services (SIN 874-1)
Kennell and Associates can provide expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support an agency's mission-oriented business functions in the following areas:
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency's mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as defense studies, tabletop exercises or scenario simulations, educational studies, regulatory or policy studies, health care studies, economic studies, and preparedness studies
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training as needed to successfully perform/complete a consulting engagement
- Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert Witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
Acquisition Management Support (SIN 874-6)
Kennell and Associates can provide professional support services to agencies in conducting federal acquisition management activities.
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommending procurement strategy
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda, etc.
- Expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis
- Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies
- Contract close-out assistance, competitive sourcing support, including OMB Circular A-76 studies, strategic sourcing studies, privatization studies, public-private partnerships, and Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act studies.
For more information about using the GSA schedule, contact your supporting government contracting office.